iso2l - Download
If you just want to use the tool download the latest binaries: iso2l binaries.
Version May 2011 by Martin Scharm
- MassSpec mode, graphics as expected by MS instruments
- anti aliasing
- Table of isotopes is sortable
- graphic issues
- Bugs of previous versions are closed
- lots of further small changes
- The listed mass at the cross hairs are incorrect, fixed with version 3.0.1
Version Jan 2011 by Martin Scharm (completely revisited)
- Complete translation to English
- Deleted various bugs, that killed the results
- Higher accuracy in mass and abundance
- Added amino acid feature, calculate isotopes of amino acid sequences
- Smart visibility improvements (rendering stuff)
- Some more functions, not mentioned here
- When peaks are combined, e.g. in case of rounding the masses, the masses are summed..
- Doesn't discard H2O in peptide bonds
Version 2007 by Martin Scharm, Christoph Ruttkies and Steffi Dornfeldt.
We additionally authored a documentation in German, of course you can download it too.
This tool is known to fail for bigger molecules, read this to understand the reasons. I strongly recommend to use a newer version.